Wednesday 20 January 2016

Week 1: Introduction

Charmed!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from the different perspectives each of you will bring to our blog. After taking Greta's course on the History of the Books and Printing, I am curious about the future of the book. I am not familiar with XML but I am keen on grasping this essential take away skill. 

I'm an LIS and CIPS (Critical Information Policy Studies) major in my finishing semester at the iSchool. I am intimately acquainted with the Toronto Public Library world, but I currently have my sight set on a career in academic and or special librarianship. I am an ardent lover of British literature. 

I love reading books that contribute to a greater understanding of existentialism, meaning and metaphysics: The Big Picture

Chat Soon,
Ishanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.